Zion is blessed to have a competent and joy-filled church council. What is a church council?
Our council is a gathering of representatives from Zion's various boards, committess, and teams who oversee the general welfare of our congregation. This includes:
- Chief Financial Officer
- Financial Secretary
- Chairman of the Board of Elders
- Chairman of the Board of Deacons
- Chairman of the Board of Trustees
- Chairman of the Board of Education
- Chairman of the Board of Stewardship
- Mission Board Representative
- Preschool Representative
Zion's council meets every month.What does the council do?
A lot! Besides being good stewards of congregational resources, the council ensures that Zion is thriving. Further, they hear representatives share news from their groups as the council celebrates their efforts and encourages them to continue.
Want to learn more? Call the church office or drop us an email through the "contact us" link.